Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Candy Wreaths Are Ready!

  



I love making these because they are so pretty, but also because they are so quick! A fellow teacher taught me how to do this years ago, during nap-time! Since then, I've made them almost every year. They are great for every occasion, but I just Love them at Christmas time!

You can use wire coat hangers as the base, but I can never get my circle to look like a circle! So I buy my rings from the craft store. They come in all sizes, from ever so tiny to super big. I get the 6 in ones for my smaller wreaths and the 10 or 9 inch ones for my larger ones. Do not get anything bigger, unless you just want a "Super" big wreath and you have lots of candy!;)

I am not very good at giving written directions, yet...so I've found a link that tells you everything you'll need to know here . I hope you have as much fun as I do making these! Everyone loves getting them too, so you will be a big hit..as always I'm sure! :)

Let me know if you like this idea, by leaving a comment! 

                                                            
 Have Very Merry Christmas!
    Ms. Laura
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment