Monday, November 23, 2009

Great Ideas From a Wonderful Gal!

Cathie Filian has been a favorite of mine since I found her on HGTV, hosting the show"Creative Juice!" My cable carrier or the HGTV peeps don't have many craft shows, that I find anyway, mostly House Decorating stuff! OK, but not what I want to see! Cathie does say her show comes on in the mornings, but I'm usually off at work! Go figure!

She has some wonderful ideas that I wanted to share with ya'll and I know you are going love her too! 
Here are a few to get your juices going! Yum,Yum and Fun, Fun!






Orange and Clove Candle Holders

                                                             http://tiny.cc/roGW8



Thanksgiving Tips and Tricks


Enjoy!


                                                                             Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment